10th March 2019 |
Future Jobs Ireland 2019 has been developed through extensive consultation with key stakeholders, establishes 26 ambitions under 5 pillars that will enhance the resilience of our economy and ensure we are well placed to exploit future economic opportunities.
Future Jobs Ireland, along with Project Ireland 2040, Global Ireland 2025 and the Climate Action Plan represents an integrated approach to prepare for the opportunities and challenges of the future economy.
Future Jobs Ireland focuses on five pillars namely:
- Embracing Innovation and Technological Change
- Improving SME Productivity
- Enhancing Skills and Developing and Attracting Talent
- Increasing Participation in the Labour Force
- Transitioning to a Low Carbon Economy
Enterprise Strategy, Competitiveness and Evaluation
Future Jobs Ireland